It was great to catch up with a few of you on chat last night. I seem to have little time these days with my busy life, but every once in a while I just need “a good chat” with a few special friends o help me escape my everyday life.
Life is definitely too short to be boring, so I am glad that Dreamnet is around to spice things up a bit.
This week’s update is just like that. With these job interviews which in real life are truly boring, I like the chance to re-enact them in sucha a way that they would be a little spicier. There is no casting couch in my line of work that I know of.
To those few out there a couple of personal messages without naming name. You know who you are:
– Bring me back some fresh Hamachi!
– Have fun in Salt Lake and come back refreshed with a zest for life
– Enjoy your baseball games this weekend and you should defnitely pop in on your Florida friend
– Get some sleep, win those trials, and just drop me one of your legal quips.
– Happy first double Father’s day
– I think I’ll stay out of those Class 5 rapids, my friend. I’ll stay at the end and cook.
Have a good Thursday!